Tuesday 5 September 2023

2023 All asian DX contest Phone 10m band

Last weekend I participated in the All asian DX contest Phone organized by JARL on 10m band at 100w. On 10m band, I could hardly hear any North American stations, but I was hoping for some European stations to open up in the evening as they were becoming more frequent.

The contest started at 9:00 AM Japan time. This is exactly the time for the North and South American areas open. However, I had some things to do, so I started the contest at 3:00 PM. This is exactly the time when Europe opens. However, I could hardly hear anything. 

I found out later that there was a magnetic storm and the conditions were very bad, and this continued until the end of the contest. 

The highlight for me was that I was able to contact with many YB stations. Even if the conditions are a little bit bad, I can still make a QSO with them, which is one of the things I'm looking forward to these days. Besides, YB is counted in Oceania, so the scoring rate is high.

Results

IC-7610, 6ele Yagi, N1MM











False (S/P) True (Run)

























QSO Zone by time




No comments:

Post a Comment